Floriculture registration is now open. T-shirt design is attached below.

Please print the attached bubbling instructions and the blank Multipurpose A score card out and use them with your students as you are training them. Plant ID will be on the front in the Team Act (Judge) section. Disorders (sr only) will be on the back in the Practicums (Judges) section. The written exam will be on the back in the Written Exam I section. Problem Solving (sr only) will be on the back in the Written Exam II section. Save some stress on the day of the event by having your students familiar with the scorecard ahead of time! We had numerous students fill out the id section incorrectly last year. Make sure your students know to start their bubbling in the first column (even though the printed number one is over the 2nd column).You might even consider having the students pre-number/pre-bubble the first column (1-25) with a 1 for Juniors or a 2 for seniors since that's what all plants on their list start with. That way, you know they are off to a good start.

Area 2 Floriculture will be held at the UGA Livestock Arena on Tuesday, November 19th. Registration will begin at 4 and the contest will start at 4:30. Teams will consist of 4 students and all 4 scores will count.
Online registration will close 11/14/19 at 11:59 pm for Area 2 chapters.

Area 1 Floriculture be held at Summerville Middle School on Thursday, November 21st. Registration will begin at 4 and the contest will start at 4:30. Teams will consist of 4 students and all 4 scores will count.
Online registration will close 11/18/19 at 11:59 pm for Area 1 chapters.

T-Shirt registration deadline is Monday 11/4/19 at 10:00 am (this is hard-and-fast). This is the Monday after National Convention. This is the best I could do. The t-shirt company would rather me give them the numbers the Friday before, but that is during National Convention. Please consider registering for shirts earlier than you normally would.

Floriculture 2019.jpg

Josh Allen
North Region Ag Education
1420 Experiment Station Road