As you are figuring out who will be competing in the upcoming LDEs, please consider ordering a t-shirt.

On Tue, Oct 1, 2019 at 4:12 PM Josh Allen <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Teachers,
We have created a design for students that encompasses all of our Leadership Development Events. These shirts will be made available for our upcoming LDEs in November, as well as our speaking events in January and Parli Pro, CCM, and Discussion Meet in March.

For our LDEs in November: Employment Skills, Ag Sales, Ag Comm, and FFA Quiz, shirt orders must be placed by Monday, October 28th (yes, that's National Convention week) at noon. I know this is an extremely busy/stressful time, but we have to give our t-shirt company enough time to order and print the shirts. Place your shirt order on the Event Registration site.
LDE Shirt Proof FY20.jpg
Josh Allen
North Region Ag Education
1420 Experiment Station Road