Please share with those in your area who may be interested in helping.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Janet Robbins <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, Oct 22, 2018 at 5:37 PM
Subject: Hurricane Michael Relief Efforts

Hey guys!

I hope this email finds you doing well!

Attached is a document that outlines LOTS of ways that we can help those affected by Hurricane Michael. Northwest Whitfield FFA will be collecting any and all items and funds from now through next Friday in order to help farmers in South Georgia. If you feel so led, I hope that you are finding ways that your FFA Chapter can help our neighbors to the south. I hope that the attached letter gives you options on how it might be easiest to do so!
If you would like to join in with my school, I will be driving down to Seminole County (very, very hard hit) to deliver hay, fencing supplies, food, cleaning supplies, and any other relief items. Nothing will be wasted. All items will be shared with Mr. Wes Pace, the Ag teacher in that community who will distribute the items across their town and surrounding communities. (Other contacts have been made and listed in the letter. Feel free to make your own plans or throw your stuff on some trailers that we will have headed south!) If you or your group would like to come with us... COME ON! I will have more details on the trip(s) south soon (Just call, text, or email me and I'll put you on our list!). We hope to have several collection sites and times to help serve as many schools and groups as possible.
Multiple methods of assisting others are listed on the attached document along with a list of needed items. You don't have to join in with us! I just wanted to write down lots of options for you to make the best decision on what meets the needs of your chapter while helping others!
Thank you very much for your consideration of this project. They are in dire need. Feel free to share this information with others or contact me about it at 706-296-4510.

Sincerely,

Janet Robbins

--

Christa