Registration is open for the Area 1 and Area 2 Ag Sales CDE. The Area 1 Ag
Sales CDE will be located at Etowah High School on Thursday, November 1st.
The Area 2 Ag Sales CDE will be located at Franklin County High School on
Tuesday October 30th. Registration for the CDE will close on Oct. 28 at
11:59 pm. We will begin onsite registration at 4 and start the contest at
4:30. Please make sure and register your students, any students not
registered will require a documented membership number. The following
Schools have registered for the CDE:

*Area 1*
Bowdon
Cambridge
Central of Carroll
Chattooga County
Creekside
Dawson County
Etowah
Gilmer County
Mt. Zion
Paulding County
Pickens County High
Ridgeland
Rockmart
Southeast Whitfield
Woodland (Bartow County)

*Area 2*
Lincolnton
Morgan County High
Newton County
North Oconee
Oconee County High
Rabun County
Stephens County High

The Ag Sales CDE is a 4 person event open to students grade 9-12 in which
each individual will choose 1 of the 4 sales scenarios listed in the
2018-2019 Ag Sales product information over Godfrey's Feed listed under the
Agriculture Sales CDE tab at gaaged.org. Each participant is responsible
for presenting one of the scenarios. Team members may not present the same
scenario. Students are not allowed to bring anything into the sales room
with them except what can fit in a 1 inch 3 ring binder and a calculator
(no props, electronic devices, poster board, or equipment). Students will
have 10 minutes to complete their individual sales pitch. Each team member
will also take a multiple choice test at the Area level.  All 4 scores
count and I would advise each chapter training a team to review the judges
rubric in the CDE guides that will be used to score each student. Please
let me know if you have any other questions and good luck!

--
Brandon Ray
North Region Forestry Teacher