Previous (more recent) messageNext (less recent) messagePrevious (more recent) in topicNext (less recent) in topicPrevious (more recent) by same authorNext (less recent) by same authorPrevious page (October 1999, week 2)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 14 Oct 1999 14:09:36 GMT
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         cjs46692 <cjs46692@GLAXOWELLCOME.COM>
Subject:      Simple (I think) Truncating Question

I have a program that has several tables generated by proc report. There are no calculations involved, it only prints results. The problem is, I want to display the results as truncated numbers with 2 or 3 decimal places. It seems everything I try rounds the number (format, etc). Any help would be appreciated. Thanks! Carol