Previous (more recent) messageNext (less recent) messagePrevious (more recent) in topicNext (less recent) in topicPrevious (more recent) by same authorNext (less recent) by same authorPrevious page (October 1999, week 2)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 13 Oct 1999 15:25:21 GMT
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Dror M Rom <prosof2@IX.NETCOM.COM>
Subject:      SAS Positions

Prosoft Software Inc. is a SAS Quality Partner with clients in the pharmaceutical and financial industries. We are looking to fill four positions in the Philadelphia and New York areas.

New York: 1. Consulting position. Must have 5+ years of experience, with at least 3 in pharmaceutical/clinical trials phase I-IV 2. Permanent position. SAS manager. 10+ years of experience in pharmaceutical/clinical trials.

Philadelphia:

Two consulting positions. 2+ years of experience. Pharmaceutical experience is desired but not required.

Fax resume to: (215) 591-9011 or email to: baylor@prosof.com