Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 1999, week 4)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Fri, 28 May 1999 18:09:17 -0400
Sender:   "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@UGA.CC.UGA.EDU>
From:   "Steven C. Marcus" <marcussc@ATT.NET>
Subject:   venn diagrams - Not SAS
Comments:   To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.VT.EDU

Has anyone come across software that would allow the creation of proportional Venn diagrams? That is, if 10% of a sample is in group A, 50 in B, and 40 in C, I would like each circle in the diagram to be sized proportionally.

I suspect that one could come up with a SAS macro to do this but I am looking for a windows charting package (ala Deltagraph or Powerpoint) that could handle it.

Anyone out there come across such a beast?

Many thanks in advance

-steve