Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 1999, week 2)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Thu, 8 Apr 1999 15:22:53 -0400
Sender:   "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@UGA.CC.UGA.EDU>
From:   Frank DiIorio <fcd@AIMSCO.COM>
Subject:   Non-SAS item (change of contact info)

Please forgive this non-SAS posting. Given my circle of friends and acquaintances, it seemed like the easiest way to do this :-)

Effective immediately, my new work contact info is:

Advanced Integrated Manufacturing Solutions, Co. Woodcroft Professional Center, Suite G 5501 Fortune's Ridge Drive Durham NC 27713 v: 919.403.7300 f: 919.403.9400

Email and web remain the same (fcd@aimsco.com, www.aimsco.com) as does residential info.

Frank DiIorio