Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 1999)Back to main GABO-L pageJoin or leave GABO-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 27 Feb 1999 19:18:38 -0500
Sender:       Georgia Birders Online <GABO-L@UGA.CC.UGA.EDU>
From:         lambertsewell <lambertsewell@MINDSPRING.COM>
Subject:      Re: Teaching Guide
Comments: To: Bethheron@AOL.COM

As an environmental educator in Georgia, I would further recommend that anyone interested, contact me for information about the Environmental Education Alliance of Georgia, read Bruce Cornell's book "Sharing Nature with Children", and be aware of several good training programs for teaching children about nature (Project WET, Project WILD, Project Learning Tree and Project WildBird), which are offered at various locations statewide. Carol Lambert -----Original Message----- From: Beth Roth <Bethheron@AOL.COM> To: GABO-L@UGA.CC.UGA.EDU <GABO-L@UGA.CC.UGA.EDU> Date: Saturday, February 27, 1999 5:31 PM Subject: [GABO-L] Teaching Guide