Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 1999, week 2)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 11 Jan 1999 14:09:01 -0800
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@UGA.CC.UGA.EDU>
From:         "Jeff D. Hamann" <hamannj@UCS.ORST.EDU>
Subject:      text editor

Is is possible to use another "program editor" in sas. I just can't take the one that's in the software anymore! Notepad is better than this!

Must get better editor!

if anybody knows if or how it's possible to use another editor from within sas, please, please let me know.

jeff d. hamann hamannj@ucs.orst.edu