Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 1999)Back to main GABO-L pageJoin or leave GABO-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Mon, 25 Jan 1999 15:31:55 -0500
Sender:   Georgia Birders Online <GABO-L@UGA.CC.UGA.EDU>
From:   Barbara Passmore <passmore@DATASYS.NET>
Subject:   Shiny Cowbird status? Also field guide reference
Comments:   To: "Eugene P. Keferl" <epkeferl@GATE.NET>
Comments:   cc: Earl Horn <EARL_HORN@HP-USA-OM1.OM.HP.COM>

Gene,

Would you post tonight and let us know the status of the Shiny Cowbird? My husband and I are planning to go to Merritt Island tomorrow, and if it is seen today, we would like to swing by there to try to see it tomorrow.

Also, there is a very small picture of the male and female Shiny Cowbird on the upper righthand corner of page 114 of _All the Birds of North America_, and a little write up at the bottom of the page. The pictures on the webpage that Earl Horn posted are much better, but you may be interested in seeing the pictures and the short description if you have this field guide.

Thanks in advance,

Barbara

Barbara Passmore Valdosta GA passmore@datasys.net