Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 1999)Back to main GABO-L pageJoin or leave GABO-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Sat, 9 Jan 1999 09:22:57 EST
Sender:   Georgia Birders Online <GABO-L@UGA.CC.UGA.EDU>
From:   Ricky Davis <RJDNC@AOL.COM>
Subject:   Fall Field Notes reports

Hi Folks

This is a reminder and final call for your fall season (Aug. 1-Nov. 30) reports for ABA Field Notes and Chat Briefs. I will be running a little behind this time, so please if you were planning to send me something, do it ASAP! Also I am calling for good reproducible photos of some of the good birds seen this season. Whatever you can send in, I would appreciate. For quite a while, I have been disappointed in the number of photos from our region being in Field Notes. I think you will be pleasantly surprised at the number of photos in the spring season issue that will be coming your way very soon. Let's keep up this good number of photos! As always, you can send me your stuff by snail mail, email, or fax. At this time, the most prudent of course would be by email. Thanks!

Ricky

Ricky Davis 608 Smallwood Drive Rocky Mount, NC 27804 252-443-0276(H) 919-269-7401(W) 919-269-5647(W-fax) RJDNC@aol.com