Previous (more recent) messageNext (less recent) messagePrevious (more recent) in topicNext (less recent) in topicPrevious (more recent) by same authorNext (less recent) by same authorPrevious page (September 1998, week 5)Back to main CONCH-L pageJoin or leave CONCH-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 29 Sep 1998 22:40:29 -0600
Sender:       Conchologists of America List <CONCH-L@UGA.CC.UGA.EDU>
From:         Tom Eichhorst <thomas@RT66.COM>
Subject:      Re: Here I am again

> David,

Welcome back. You missed some interesting stuff on the list. We've had a few battles and some humorous wrist slapping. Sometimes it seemed like a party when the evening starts to wear down and people get a bit frantic. Great fun.

We haven't had much on strombs but if you are going into Ranellidae you have to check out the Jacksonville Shell Club web site. They have all listed species of Ranellidae with pretty decent images for most of them. It is a great site and it keeps getting better. It is at:

http://home.sprynet.com/sprynet/wfrank/jacksonv.htm

How was school?

Tom Eichhorst in New Mexico