Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 1998, week 3)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 19 Aug 1998 09:20:45 -0400
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@UGA.CC.UGA.EDU>
From:         "abdu.elnagheeb(a)nationsbank.com"
              <abdu.elnagheeb@NATIONSBANK.COM>
Subject:      Two PROC's output on One Page

Hello all,

Can you please help me with this one: I have two PROCs (namely: PROC PRINT and PROC CORR) which I run together and repeatedly. Just as an example I may have something like this (not exactly): %Macro RunIt ; %DO i=1 %To 5 ; Proc Print Data = Stats ; run;

Proc Corr Data = Temp ; Var X&i Y&i ; Run; %End ; %Mend ;

I want the output from each pair of procs (run of macro) to be on a separate page. I previously tried: OPTIONS FORMDLIM = '=' ; but didn't give exactly what I wanted. Any help will be appreciated.

abdu