Previous (more recent) messageNext (less recent) messagePrevious (more recent) in topicNext (less recent) in topicPrevious (more recent) by same authorNext (less recent) by same authorPrevious page (July 1998, week 2)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 12 Jul 1998 23:04:37 -0700
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@UGA.CC.UGA.EDU>
From:         leonora dela cruz <lcdelac@PACBELL.NET>
Subject:      SAS AF Application

HI Sas-Lers,

I am really thankful for all the hints and tips that I am getting from this user group. There's only one main issue that I have to deal with. Briefly, there are three production centres and in one of the centres(Centre A), all SAS products are licensed. The AF application will run in Centre A, where the SAS products are licensed. All the input sources that I used for online reporting are in Centre B(where SAS products are not licensed). For some jobs that are JCL driven, I don't see a problem since I can route the job to run in Centre B using ROUTE XEQ. But for online reporting, I need to have the input source available in Centre A. By using NDM(a data migration tool) I can possibly create duplicate copies of the input sources in Centre A, but I do not want to resort to this. Is there a way that I can point to the input sources in Centre B while the AF application is running in Centre A?

Or is there a tool or SAS product that I can use to accomplish this task?

Would appreciate a reply. Thanks.