Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 1998, week 5)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Mon, 29 Jun 1998 16:26:48 GMT
Sender:   "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@UGA.CC.UGA.EDU>
From:   amichiel@EARTHLING.NET
Subject:   Re: Are the technical reports still available?

I think in some cases, tech report and changes/enhancements are not ALWAYS sent. First, only the tech reports and changes/enhancements which COULD be sent are those relevant and critical to the update at hand. This isn't always the case. SAS Sells a seperate service to get all the manuals and tech reports, it is the SAS Library services. It should run something around $500 a year I believe. Seperate from that, you should be able to get the list of publications, printed of on the internet. You can buy, at minimal cost, any manuals which you desire.

mcngai@math.hkbu.edu.hk (Ngai Man Chung) wrote: > I don't believe it is the case in all countries. Since when we upgrade > from SAS 6.11 to SAS6.12, we cannot get one. I am sure ...