Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 1998, week 1)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 5 May 1998 01:16:14 -0400
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@UGA.CC.UGA.EDU>
From:         Clarence Wm Jackson <CJac@COMPUSERVE.COM>
Subject:      SCSUG '98 Call for Papers Deadline is June 1
Comments: cc: "Bill \"Ziggy\" Ziegler" <ziggy@i-pi.com>

Howdy SAS Users in the SCSUG Region,

just a reminder to submit your abstracts by June 1 for

SCSUG '98 in Richardson, TX, October 25-27, 1998, to

Tom Winn 10906 Rustic Manor Ln

Austin, TX 78750 tom.winn@cpa.state.tx.us

SCSUG covers Texas, Oklahoma, Louisiana, Arkansas,

and New Mexico. SCSUG will be holding it's 8th annual conference at the Omni Richardson Hotel, just outside of Dallas, Texas.

I still need volunteers, so please help! SCSUG is a

volunteer lead and produced, and we could use your help. Let me know you will, just send me a note to

Clarence Jackson

City of Dallas

1500 Marilla 4DS

Dallas, TX 75201 CJac@CompuServe.com (home) cljacks@ci.dallas.tx.us (work)

If you or your company would like to help by volunteering,

providing LCD or other projection equipment, please let

me know. And for those vendors that would like to have

a booth, send me an email, let's talk! SCSUG will be seeking

sponsorships this year, so if you are interested, we'd be

glad to work with you.

Remember, all of our SAS Users Groups are OURS, which means WE the USERS support each other.

As always, you can get the latest info on the planning of SCSUG at the official web site

http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/CJac/scsug.htm

Thanks, and hope to hear from you all soon.

Clarence Wm. Jackson SCSUG EC, '98 Chair home email: CJac@compuserve.com work email: cljacks@ci.dallas.tx.us (City of Dallas, TX) my homepage: http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/CJac NOTSUG Info: http://www.jjt.com/ntsug/notsug.html ** Don't Miss the 8th South Central SAS Users Group Conference ** ** 10/25-27/98 Omni Richardson Hotel, Ricardson, TX ** --> Send your paper abstracts for SCSUG to

--> Tom Winn at tom.winn@cpa.state.tx.us

SCSUG: http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/CJac/scsug.htm (Written 23:29 , Monday, May 4, 1998, Using WinCIM at home)