Previous (more recent) messageNext (less recent) messagePrevious (more recent) in topicNext (less recent) in topicPrevious (more recent) by same authorNext (less recent) by same authorPrevious page (January 1998, week 3)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Mon, 19 Jan 1998 14:25:20 -0500
Sender:   "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@UGA.CC.UGA.EDU>
From:   mgberman <mgberman@EROLS.COM>
Subject:   Positions Available

FR: Berman Associates.

We are a recruitment firm specializing in the managed healthcare field. We have permanent staff positions (not contract jobs) with Pharmaceutical co's, Managed Care Insurers, Providers and firms that provide technical expertise to Fortune 500 co's on benefits in the NY, NJ & CT area.

We currently have need of: Sr. Scientific Programmer Analyst for a pharmaceutical hse. should have clinical trial exp as well as Fortran & Oracle

Healthcare Data Analysis for a managed care payor. Will work on develpmnt of database and analyses of said data to track & forecast local & national trends in healthcare utilization. No healthcare exp is required.

For further info call/send resume in confidence to: Gary Berman Berman Associates, 30 Park Place, Englewood NJ 07631 tel: 201-871-3990 fax: 201-871-3881 email:mgberman @ erols.com