Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 1997, week 2)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Mon, 8 Dec 1997 13:18:57 -0500
Sender:   "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@UGA.CC.UGA.EDU>
From:   Laurel Copeland <lacop@UMICH.EDU>
Subject:   Re: gee1 macro? please help....
Comments:   To: Mike Kloss <mike.kloss@MCMAIL.VANDERBILT.EDU.NOSPAM>

GEE has been incorporated into SAS 6.12 Use proc genmod with the repeated option. see Applications of GEE Methodology Using the SAS System Maura Stokes (SAS Inst) & Lisa LaVange (Quintiles, Research Triangle Park, NC) presented at JSM in Anaheim, CA Aug.9013, 1997

-laurel

~*~ Laurel Copeland Tel (313) 930-5132 Fax (313) 930-5159 Data Analyst Ann Arbor VAMC