Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 1997, week 4)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 28 Nov 1997 12:36:37 -0500
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@UGA.CC.UGA.EDU>
From:         Todd Plesco <tplesco@MEDIAONE.NET>
Subject:      SAS Position in Michigan

CDI-MIS, Inc. has positions available for one or two SAS programmers. These positions are permanent employment.

The SAS positions are available in our Managed Information Services department located in Troy, Michigan. We are migrating a pharmaceutical company from MVS SAS clinical investigation systems to HP UNIX.

We have completed the requirements phase for this project. We are estimating the tasks required to complete migration. We are looking for someone with these skills:

- SAS programming and development background, developing or migrating actual systems used by clients. - Medium Level SAS programming skills, knowledge of SAS(BASE and MACRO) language, data manipulation, and reporting.

One or more of the following would also be helpful: - experience with SAS migration/conversion programming - Unix experience - MVS/TSO experience - ISPF experience - QA, validation, and technical writing skills

CDI is a leading provider of outsourcing solutions through technical, professional and staffing services to an entire spectrum of customers. Established in 1950, CDI is the world's largest supplier of technical and engineering services. CDI has over 800 offices worldwide and employs more than 27,000 technical, professional and administrative personnel. In addition to on-premises staffing, CDI also has thousands of square feet of technology centers where CDI employees handle major functions off-site. CDI's 2000+ customers include Fortune 500 firms. Traded on the New York Stock Exchange, CDI produced revenues of $1.4 billion in 1995.

Please send resume or inquiries to Todd Plesco, Team Leader tplesco@mediaone.net FAX (248) 397-5230