Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 1997)Back to main CICS-L pageJoin or leave CICS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 27 Aug 1997 11:59:29 +1000
Sender:       CICS List <CICS-L@UGA.CC.UGA.EDU>
From:         Craig Chalker <cchalker@ENERGY.COM.AU>
Subject:      Re: S0C4 with xped

Hi Micheal, I had a similar problem sometime ago I think it was related to shared services, either the actual release of shared services compared to th release of Xpediter you are running , or a PTF for shared services can't recall which. Give the folks at Compuware a call, they should be able to set you straight. Regards, Craig.