Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 1997, week 4)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 24 Jun 1997 00:35:48 +0200
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@UGA.CC.UGA.EDU>
From:         Aswin Bouwmeester <A.Bouwmeester@INTER.NL.NET>
Subject:      Re: SCL protection?

Erik Scott wrote: > > How can you protect scl code from being modified? I see that the scl code > provided by SAS for SAS ASSIST and their frame applications all have > un-editable source code. It can't even be read! All I am interested in is > protecting the source code and the frame application from being modified. > Any ideas?

Use the NOEDIT NOSOURCE options in PROC BUILD. > > Also does anybody know if there is a display manager command that will > submit the clipboard?

Try: PGM;PASTE;SUBMIT and assign it to a function key.

> > Thanks for your help, > Erik

Aswin Bouwmeester