Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 1997, week 4)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Fri, 25 Apr 1997 13:46:51 -0400
Sender:   "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@UGA.CC.UGA.EDU>
From:   "Rickards, Clinton S" <RickardsCS@AETNA.COM>
Subject:   FW: Capture Performance Stats in Jobstream?
Comments:   To: "SLYN19A@prodigy.com" <SLYN19A@prodigy.com>

I don't have a specific solution for you but I do a thought. Since you are running in MVS, why not send the SASLOG (with appropriate stats included) to a physical file and then process the SASLOG in a subsequent SAS step in the same job. Something like this:

//ASDFG JOB ... //SASSTEP EXEC SAS ... //SASLOG DD DSN=... //SYSIN DD * your sas code here... //STATS EXEC SAS //INLOG DD DSN=*.SASSTEP.SASLOG,... //SASLOG DD SYSOUT=* //SYSIN DD DSN=SOURCELIB(DOSTATS),

Depending on your needs, you could consider adding the STATS step to your SAS procedure. The trick is going to be finding the stats in the SASLOG... Clint Clint Rickards, ARS IT, TNB2 Phone: 860-273-3420