Previous (more recent) messageNext (less recent) messagePrevious (more recent) in topicNext (less recent) in topicPrevious (more recent) by same authorNext (less recent) by same authorPrevious page (April 1997, week 4)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 28 Apr 1997 09:00:13 EDT
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@UGA.CC.UGA.EDU>
From:         Ivan Son <son_ivan@EUROCLEAR.COM>
Subject:      SAS Base Syntax check in AF application

Hi everybody,

I'm developing a SAS AF application where the user can, in free mode, enter parts of SAS statements (like IF clause). Those parts of SAS statements will be included in SAS Base programs. I would like to check the syntax of what the user write before saving and using it.

Does anybody have an idea how I can perform this syntax check ?

Ivan SON LACO Information Services NV Zaventem (BELGIUM)