Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 1997)Back to main REXXLIST pageJoin or leave REXXLIST (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 14 Apr 1997 20:32:02 GMT
Sender:       REXX Programming discussion list <REXXLIST@UGA.CC.UGA.EDU>
From:         David Noon <david_noon$@DONOR2.DEMON.CO.UK>
Subject:      Unzip.Dll For Rexx

In a message dated 04-14-97, Aziz Yacoub said to All about Unzip.dll For Rexx

AY>Does anyone know of a "unzip.dll" and "zip.dll" or similar that will AY>allow rexx to manipulate zip files?

I believe this REXX extension DLL is part of the latest Info-Zip package. It should be on the Hobbes archive, Compuserve, OS/2 Shareware BBS and all the other usual places for OS/2 software.

Regards

Dave <Team PL/I> ___ * MR/2 2.25 #353 * "Aim low boys! They're a-ridin' Shetlands!" -- Please remove the '$' in the from line before reply via email. Anti-UCE filter in operation.