Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 1996, week 4)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 24 Nov 1996 18:41:39 GMT
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@UGA.CC.UGA.EDU>
From:         Cheryl <cheryl.s@INTERNETMCI.COM>
Subject:      Access to PROC CORR

I am a new user of SAS and am having difficulty running a basic correlation using the SAS/ASSIST software. I select my data set and request a Pearson Correlation. When the program runs, an error message appears stating that PROC CORR can not be found. Is this procedure part of SAS/STAT or some other package I did not install.