Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 1996, week 1)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Wed, 2 Oct 1996 11:15:09 +0100
Sender:   "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@UGA.CC.UGA.EDU>
From:   Nelson Kinnersley <nelson@DIRCON.CO.UK>
Subject:   Re: FRIEDMAN-TEST ?????
Comments:   To: "Werner E. HELM" <helm@FHDACOM2.FHRZ.FH-DARMSTADT.DE>

Werner,

You should take a look at the SAS/STAT manual under PROC FREQ (I don't have the exact reference to hand). p-values are not exact but it does give an example of Friedman's test.

Nelson

---------- > From: Werner E. HELM > To: Multiple recipients of list SAS-L > Subject: FRIEDMAN-TEST ????? > Date: 02 October 1996 10:11 > > Dear statisticians on sas-l : > > Is there somewhere in SAS the FRIEDMAN (1937) rank analysis of variance > or FRIEDMAN-TEST for several paired samples (block experiment) directly (!) > available (exact p-values for small samples) or has it to be programmed by > each user ?????? > > It's not in NPAR1WAY or MULTTEST (as I believe), NPAR2WAY does not exist