Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 1996, week 4)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Mon, 27 May 1996 20:00:51 GMT
Sender:   "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@UGA.CC.UGA.EDU>
From:   mmaysen <mmaysen@MICRON.NET>
Subject:   JMP software

I am evaluating statistical software for use in R&D/Industial setting. I have tried a JMP (from SAS) demo and was somewhat satisfied with it. My needs are graphing, parametric & nonparametric tests, design of experiments, hypothesis test, process improvement, etc.

Does anyone out there use JMP, or have comments in it? Other suggestions? Thank you in advance.