Previous (more recent) messageNext (less recent) messagePrevious (more recent) in topicNext (less recent) in topicPrevious (more recent) by same authorNext (less recent) by same authorPrevious page (May 1996, week 1)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 7 May 1996 16:59:28 -0700
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@UGA.CC.UGA.EDU>
From:         Thom Kerr <thom@CGS.EDU>
Subject:      SAS 6.09 for UNIX and ODBC Access

Hi--

Is SAS 6.09, as implemented for Unix, ODBC compliant? A cursory look through online resources seems to indicate the the Windows implementation is, but from what I have looked at it is not clear whether the SAS implementation is.

Pardon the nubie-oriented question (we've only recently brought SAS to campus and it is on our list of "so-called" unsupported software).

-- Thom Kerr Manager of Academic Applications Academic Computing and Information Technology Claremont Graduate School E-mail: thom@cgs.edu Telephone (909) 607-3732