Previous (more recent) messageNext (less recent) messagePrevious (more recent) in topicNext (less recent) in topicPrevious (more recent) by same authorNext (less recent) by same authorPrevious page (April 1996, week 2)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Mon, 8 Apr 1996 10:28:14 EDT
Sender:   "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@UGA.CC.UGA.EDU>
From:   Mary Almas <mary@BRL4.MED.NYU.EDU>
Subject:   HELP - SCL POP MENU

I am writing an application in AF and FSP. I need to create a popup menu for a variable. I know I need to to use popmenu function in SCL, but I am not sure of how to create a SCL list. I want the list to show M F, but in the database these variables are stored as numeric. Can I format it the list? Or what approach can I take?

Any help or suggestin will be appreciated.