Previous (more recent) messageNext (less recent) messagePrevious (more recent) in topicNext (less recent) in topicPrevious (more recent) by same authorNext (less recent) by same authorPrevious page (March 1996)Back to main REXXLIST pageJoin or leave REXXLIST (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 14 Mar 1996 07:11:06 PST
Sender:       REXX Programming discussion list <REXXLIST@UGA.CC.UGA.EDU>
From:         Dave Gomberg <gomberg@WCF.COM>
Subject:      Re: Is there a REXX for Windows?

On Wed, 13 Mar 1996 17:45:57 GMT you wrote:

> I have REXX for OS/2 and REXX for DOS, is there a REXX for Windows?

Personal REXX is a full REXX implementation available from:

Quercus Systems Box 2157 Saratoga CA 95070 408-867-REXX voice fax 408-867-7489

Personal REXX is available for DOS, Win 3.1, Win NT, OS/2 and coming soon, Win '95. It costs less than $200 (I think).

Dave Gomberg, Experimenta San Francisco CA USA gomberg@wcf.com