Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 1996, week 5)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 29 Feb 1996 09:41:09 EST
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@UGA.CC.UGA.EDU>
Comments:     BFD      EAH      02/29/96 09:41:10 PCC
From:         "Eric A. Hanson HFS-1" <EAH@FDACF.SSW.DHHS.GOV>
Subject:      SAS 6.11

The person ordering SAS 6.11 here tells me that it comes in on 140 floppy disks (or CD-ROM). Has this been the experience of other 6.11 users? It is supposed to arrive here about March 15, (wave 2) and I envisage being finished loading it about April 15 if we do not get the CD-ROM version.

202-205-5595. FDA, HFS-165 200 C St. SW, Washington DC 20204 INTERNET eah@vm.cfsan.fda.gov