Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2012, week 1)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Wed, 4 Apr 2012 12:30:02 -0500
Sender:   "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   "Data _null_;" <iebupdte@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:   Re: How can I tell were our Work library is?
Comments:   To: "Durrett, Cindy" <CindyDurrett@fdle.state.fl.us>

pathname('WORK','L'); I think

On 4/4/12, Durrett, Cindy <CindyDurrett@fdle.state.fl.us> wrote: > We think we have a configuration issue -it appears that our work library is > not set up to be in the work space on our server but is rather using our > data storage area. > > How can I find out where SAS is pointing to for WORK space? > > We have SAS on our local PCs (32-bit) and mostly work remotely on our server > (with 64-bit SAS). We run SAS 9.3. > > Thanks, > > Cindy >