Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2012)Back to main GABO-L pageJoin or leave GABO-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 5 Apr 2012 17:06:32 -0400
Sender:       Georgia Birders Online <GABO-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Ed Maioriello <edm@MAIORIELLO.COM>
Subject:      Re: ORAS Bird Walk at Whitehall Forest this Saturday -
              Athens-Clarke County
Comments: To: "ORAS (Google Groups)" <oconeeriversaudubon@googlegroups.com>,
          The Scene <thescene@listserv.uga.edu>,
          ORAS Quicktopic <qtopic-29-6JbdZFsuhUc6@quicktopic.com>

Apologies for sending this twice, but I realized that I forgot to include a link for directions.

http://www.forestry.uga.edu/about/directions.php

Ed Maioriello Athens-Clarke County

You must be a subscriber to post to GABO-L. Instructions for subscribing (and the guidelines) are found here: http://www.gos.org/gabo.html.  Please read the guidelines before posting.

Send regular postings to gabo-l@listserv.uga.edu