Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2012, week 3)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Wed, 21 Mar 2012 12:56:47 -0400
Sender:   "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   Arthur Tabachneck <art297@ROGERS.COM>
Subject:   Re: Why is the following result dependent upon NOPRINT
Comments:   To: Gabriel Farkas <g.farkas@GMAIL.COM>

Gabe,

Thanks and, yes, that would definitely work and both &countvar and &sqlobs could be used that way.

I actually ended up using neither and used proc sql to create macro variables to accomplish everything I was going to do based on the number of variables that met the condition.

Fortunately, this morning, I'm drinking more coffee.