Previous (more recent) messageNext (less recent) messagePrevious (more recent) in topicNext (less recent) in topicPrevious (more recent) by same authorNext (less recent) by same authorPrevious page (March 2012, week 3)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Fri, 16 Mar 2012 09:03:01 -0700
Sender:   "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   oslo <hokut1@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:   Re: many logistic regression
Comments:   To: "Burgess, Otto" <OBurgess@ATPCO.NET>

Dear Otto;   Thanks so much.   Oslo ________________________________ From: "Burgess, Otto" <OBurgess@ATPCO.NET> To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Sent: Friday, March 16, 2012 7:08 AM Subject: Re: many logistic regression I suggest SAS macro code to repeatedly run your regressions based on a single model. Simply embed the procedure model in macro code than use macro code to loop calling it. -----Original Message----- From: SAS(r) Discussion [mailto:SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU] On Behalf Of oslo Sent: Friday, March 16, 2012 12:56 AM To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Subject: many logistic regression Dear SAS-L users; I need run more that 20000 single logistic regression. My questions: 1) Is there any shorcut way to run all single regression model the same time without writing model for each 2) Is there any way to reatin only p vlaue for all regression models Regards, Oslo