Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2012)Back to main AGED-SOUTH pageJoin or leave AGED-SOUTH (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 6 Mar 2012 21:13:15 -0500
Sender:       AgEd Teachers of South Georgia <AGED-SOUTH@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Lynn Barber <lbarber@GAAGED.ORG>
Subject:      Area V FFA Creed Results

Teachers,

The Area V FFA Creed CDE was held at Pelham High School on March 6th. We would like to thank Pelham High School, Mr. David Young, and the Pelham FFA chapter for hosting our event. We also extend our thanks to Mr. Von Peavy for facilitating the event. The top two candidates will advance to state competition held during the State FFA Convention in April. Results are:

*1. Madison Carlton, Irwin County FFA, Advisor Shayla Johnson* *2. Rose Bradford, Northeast Tift, Advisor Carl Nichols* 3. Charley Rayfield, Bainbridge, Advisor Hugh Lanier 4. Lamarra Stanley, Irwin Middle, Advisor Chris Paulk 5. Elisia Walters, Southside Middle, Advisor Theresa Sikinyi 6. Presely Manley, Bainbridge Middle, Advisor Jesse Kelly

-- Lynn Barber South Region Agricultural Education Director Georgia Department of Education ABAC 34, 2802 Moore Hwy. Tifton, GA 31794 229-386-3428

[text/html]