Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2012 20:21:09 -0500
Reply-To: Lynn Barber <lbarber@GAAGED.ORG>
Sender: AgEd Teachers of South Georgia <AGED-SOUTH@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From: Lynn Barber <lbarber@GAAGED.ORG>
Subject: Area VI Extemporaneous Speaking Results
I am pleased to announce the results of the Area VI FFA Extemporaneous CDE.
We would like to thank Lanier County High School, Mr. Ben Culpepper, Mrs.
Shannon Danforth, and their FFA chapter for hosting the event. A special
thanks goes out to the Lanier County Farm Bureau for sponsoring the meal
tonight. We also appreciate all of our judges who helped with tonight's
events. The top two contestants will advance to the state CDE which will be
held during the State FFA Convention in April. Results are as follows:
*1. Aaron Bruce, Lanier County, Advisor Shannon Danforth*
*2. Connor Ellis, Lowndes County, Advisor James Corbett*
3. Tommell Wilcox, Telfair County, Advisor Doug Williams
4. Mary Kathryn Henderson, Ware County, Advisor Danny Bartlett
5. Jaimee Kinnett, Coffee County, Advisor Abbie Halbig
6. Luke Sinclair, Pierce County, Advisor Seth Taylor
7. Rachel Hodge, Camden County, Advisor Glen Gossier
8. Shelby Carver, Jeff Davis, Advisor John Ramay
Teachers, please encourage your students to send a note of thanks to the
Lanier County Farm Bureau for tonight's meal.
South Region Agricultural Education Director
Georgia Department of Education
ABAC 34, 2802 Moore Hwy.
Tifton, GA 31794