Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 12:51:06 -0500
Reply-To: NESUG Information <nesug.info@NESUG.ORG>
Sender: "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From: NESUG Information <nesug.info@NESUG.ORG>
Subject: NESUG 2012 Call for Papers is Now Open!
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
NESUG 2012 Call for Papers is Now Open!
Submit your ideas and you may be selected to share your knowledge through a
paper presentation, poster or a panel discussion.
We have a new array of academic sections planned this year:
* Coders’ Corner
* Finance & Insurance
* Graphics and Reporting
* Hands-on Workshops
* Large Data Sets
* Management, Administration and Support
* Pharma, Healthcare & Life Sciences
* Programming: Beyond the Basics
* Programming: Foundations and Fundamentals
* Statistics, Modeling & Analysis
Not sure which session is best for your idea? Detailed descriptions are
available on our web site (www.nesug.org).
If you have never presented before, this is the time to give it a try. First
time presenters are always welcome and encouraged. You can submit a short
paper (10 min) in the Coders' Corner section, or longer ones (20 min or 50
min) in any of the other sections, or you can prepare a Poster. Our Section
Chairs will guide you through the process so that you will feel comfortable
and be successful. And remember, all presenters get a discounted
Important Dates to remember are:
* April 22-25 SAS Global Forum in Orlando, FL
* May 11 Call for Papers Closes - Abstracts due
* June 28 Early registration Opens
* October 12 Guaranteed hotel rate ends
* November 11 NESUG Conference Begins
We look forward to having you work with us on NESUG 2012 and be a part of
another exciting and successful conference.
See you in Baltimore!
Lisa Pyle and Rob Russell
NESUG 2012 Conference Co-Chairs