Previous (more recent) messageNext (less recent) messagePrevious (more recent) in topicNext (less recent) in topicPrevious (more recent) by same authorNext (less recent) by same authorPrevious page (February 2012, week 2)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 10 Feb 2012 14:44:39 -0500
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Casey Dietz <cldietz@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Tracking Account "Flow" Month over Month
Comments: To: Mike Zdeb <mzdeb@ALBANY.EDU>

Thanks for the reply Mike! I'm not sure if I can transpose the data or not, my dataset is really wide and really deep. Each month contains roughly 2MM records, and there are about 70 variables. I tried to create a view so that I could sort it, and use lag() but was unable to get that working. So, I then made up the sample dataset that I posted the question to. Do you think it's possible to do without transposing? Thanks, Casey