Previous (more recent) messageNext (less recent) messagePrevious (more recent) in topicNext (less recent) in topicPrevious (more recent) by same authorNext (less recent) by same authorPrevious page (February 2012)Back to main GABO-L pageJoin or leave GABO-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 5 Feb 2012 08:33:16 -0800
Sender:       Georgia Birders Online <GABO-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Charlie <cmmbirds@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      cranes over Lamar now

Hi folks, About 11:20am my son Allan came running into the office, where I'm doing data entry (try not to point and laugh at me) and announced "Cranes!".  Tracey and I went out to watch the spectacle, as at least 425 have gone over in about 15-18 different groups, merging, splitting up, circling, bugling and generally making their presence known.  Awesome excuse to get away from the computer for a few minutes. Charlie Muise Lamar County

You must be a subscriber to post to GABO-L. Instructions for subscribing (and the guidelines) are found here: http://www.gos.org/gabo.html.  Please read the guidelines before posting.

Send regular postings to gabo-l@listserv.uga.edu