Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2012, week 4)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 26 Jan 2012 02:29:28 -0500
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Katja Glass <cayburn@GMX.DE>
Subject:      Tagsets.RTF - modify measurements?

Hi,

is there a possibilitiy to see/modify the measurements SAS performs when SAS calculates column widths and row numbers per page with the TAGSETS.RTF?

In SAS 9.2 the page break measurement is sometimes wrong per default. Additionally the measurement becomes always wrong, when I include RTF inlines SAS does not consider like conditional indents which creates additional line breaks. Actually I do much more and would love to be able to modify the measurements.

I guess SAS gets those information from an undocumented tagset option "measurement;" and/or "pure_style;"? Within the RTF Tagset there are variables like $thissize which are nowhere within the tagset itself defined.

If someone knows something, that would be great! Thanks, Katja