Previous (more recent) messageNext (less recent) messagePrevious (more recent) in topicNext (less recent) in topicPrevious (more recent) by same authorNext (less recent) by same authorPrevious page (November 2011, week 1)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 3 Nov 2011 16:47:38 -0400
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         "Viel, Kevin" <kviel@SJHA.ORG>
Subject:      Re: ODS HTML tagset: Freeze column and scroll

Subhadra has given me an excellent tip. Be reminded that Chavell has updated the zip file as up September 2010:

http://support.sas.com/rnd/base/ods/odsmarkup/tableeditor/index.html#treeview

However, I still have "funniness" with the code below:

%Include "tableeditor.tpl" ;

14272 ods tagsets.Tableeditor 14273 Body = "body.htm" 14274 Contents = "contents.htm" 14275 Frame = "frame.htm" 14276 Path = "C:\Documents and Settings\kviel\My Documents\SAS Listings\SJHA\PSQM\Medical_Records_Review\T" 14277 NewFile = ByGroup 14278 options ( 14279 Frozen_Headers = "Yes" 14280 Frozen_Rowheaders = "Yes" 14281 PageHeight = "500" 14282 PageWidth = "70%" 14283 Banner_Color_Odd = "White" 14284 Banner_Color_Even = "LightGrey" 14285 Header_BColor = "White" 14286 Gridline_Color = "Black" 14287 ToC_Expand = "Yes" 14288 ) 14289 ; NOTE: Writing TAGSETS.TABLEEDITOR Body file: body.htm V2.40 9/24/2010 NOTE: Writing TAGSETS.TABLEEDITOR Contents file: contents.htm NOTE: Writing TAGSETS.TABLEEDITOR Frame file: frame.htm

Namely, the first column (row header) is not locked. :(

The next problem is that the column widths, which I specify at 2.5 in, are not the appropriate width.

Employing Chang's excellent tip, adding "table-layout:fixed;" to the .Table{} [Madlib] (thingy, insert proper description) did NOT fix the problem.

Further, the output broke my macro, %HTML_Table_layout, which insert "table-layout:fixed;" before the line:

}

but in the output the last line of .Table is:

background-color:Black}

Any clues how to kludge the column issue? Manual (and liberal) insertion of "table-layout:fixed;" did not work :(

Thanks,

Kevin

PS OT: I think I got ripped off with only three syllables in my name, which might stretch to six if my mom was really mad and pronounced my full name in French (Kevin Roland Vi-el), which she did often... too, too often. As a kid, I could never take off when she started to yell at me with the excuse that I did not know she was calling me ("Me??" with great surprise and effect). With a last name like Srigiriraju one might have a chance to escape one's mother's wrath? My only chance was if she was *really* mad, she went through all of the brothers' names trying to get to mine. Sorry, Chang, you have to sit in the corner with me while everyone else chases down the ice cream truck :)

Kevin Viel, PhD Senior Research Statistician Patient Safety & Quality International College of Robotic Surgery Saint Joseph's Translational Research Institute

Saint Joseph's Hospital 5671 Peachtree Dunwoody Road, NE, Suite 330 Atlanta, GA 30342

(678) 843-6076: Direct Phone (678) 843-6153: Facsimile (404) 558-1364: Mobile kviel@sjha.org