Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2011, week 1)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Fri, 4 Nov 2011 14:48:33 -0500
Sender:   "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   AnnHett <annhett@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:   Re: most efficient way to connect to sql server from sas
Comments:   To: Tom Abernathy <tom.abernathy@gmail.com>

usually this job runs in the am, but there was a problem and now I"m trying to run it again. I'm thinking the problem could be with XML data type. does anyone have experience with docxml.value? select d.xx, docxml.value (' (//IsXXX)[3]' ,'varchar(5)' ) as IsXXXAns, docxml.value (' (//Name)[3]' ,'varchar(55)' ) as NameAns3,

I have several docxml.value statements in this query.