Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2011)Back to main AGED-SOUTH pageJoin or leave AGED-SOUTH (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 14 Nov 2011 13:01:41 -0500
Sender:       AgEd Teachers of South Georgia <AGED-SOUTH@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Lynn Barber <lbarber@GAAGED.ORG>
Subject:      GYFA on Facebook

Fellow Teachers,

The Georgia Young Farmers Association now has a presence on Facebook. I encourage you to check out our page and also suggest it to your friends. We'll be updating it regularly with event information and photos. I want to thank Christy Bryan, North Region Jr. Director, for her work in keeping the page updated.

-- Lynn Barber South Region Agricultural Education Director Georgia Department of Education ABAC 34, 2802 Moore Hwy. Tifton, GA 31794 229-386-3428

[text/html]