Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2011)Back to main AGED-SOUTH pageJoin or leave AGED-SOUTH (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 21 Nov 2011 10:49:56 -0500
Sender:       AgEd Teachers of South Georgia <AGED-SOUTH@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Justin Sealy <jsealy@GAAGED.ORG>
Subject:      Ag Comm and Marketin Plan CDE Reminders

*Agricultural Communications CDE*

The Area V CDE will be held on Tuesday December 6th @ ABAC.

The Area VI CDE will be held on Thursday December 8th @ Coffee Co. High.

The CDEs will begin at 4:30 pm.

Please register for this event by send me an email by Friday December 2nd.

*Marketing Plan CDE*

Area V Marketing Plans are due to the South Region Office by Tuesday December 6th.

Area VI Marketing Plans are due to the South Region Office by Thursday December 8th.

Electronic or faxed copies will not be accepted. All plans should be submitted by 5pm.

For rules, references, and study guides, please visit my portal.

-- W. Justin Sealy Area Forestry Teacher South Region Agricultural Education 229.328.8263

[text/html]