Previous (more recent) messageNext (less recent) messagePrevious (more recent) in topicNext (less recent) in topicPrevious (more recent) by same authorNext (less recent) by same authorPrevious page (August 2011)Back to main GABO-L pageJoin or leave GABO-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 1 Aug 2011 18:49:03 -0700
Sender:       Georgia Birders Online <GABO-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Gene Wilkinson <glwfishing@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      Swallow-tailed Kite watch-----Long Co.

Hello All, I am planning a Kite watch in Long Co. for Saturday, Autust 6th. and everyone is invited to join in the fun of watching the Kites do their feeding and aeronautics show. Meet me at the Little Rock Church on Ga. Hwy. 196, which is located 4 mi. east of U.S. 301 south of Glennville, Ga. We will visit the Foster farm and the Skeens farm to view the birds. Meeting time will be 9:30 A.M. Bring sun screen and water to combat the sun and heat. Barring an unexpected  development from the tropics the weather should be o.k. Gene Wilkinson Glennville, Ga. 912-401-7478

You must be a subscriber to post to GABO-L. Instructions for subscribing (and the guidelines) are found here: http://www.gos.org/gabo.html.  Please read the guidelines before posting.

Send regular postings to gabo-l@listserv.uga.edu