Previous (more recent) messageNext (less recent) messagePrevious (more recent) in topicNext (less recent) in topicPrevious (more recent) by same authorNext (less recent) by same authorPrevious page (August 2011)Back to main GABO-L pageJoin or leave GABO-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 13 Aug 2011 22:24:42 -0700
Sender:       Georgia Birders Online <GABO-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Grant McCreary <jedigrant@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      Re: I-Bird or Sibley's eGuide?

Here's a comparison of the major field guide apps (Sibley, iBird, Peterson, Audubon, and NatGeo) - http://bit.ly/4oVpVV. I've also written more detailed reviews of both iBird and Sibley apps, which are linked from the comparison page. The Peterson app is also worth considering. It has some unique features, but I haven't played with it enough to fully review it yet. My personal go-to app is Sibley's.

Also, here's a comparison of some listing apps, if anyone's interested - http://bit.ly/nf3uij

Grant McCreary Cumming, GA birderslibrary.com

You must be a subscriber to post to GABO-L. Instructions for subscribing (and the guidelines) are found here: http://www.gos.org/gabo.html.  Please read the guidelines before posting.

Send regular postings to gabo-l@listserv.uga.edu