Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2011, week 4)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 25 Jul 2011 22:34:39 +0530
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         "sagar.s" <sagar.s@SATVIKINC.COM>
Subject:      Re: MDX query & missing value information
Comments: To: "Viel, Kevin" <kviel@sjha.org>

Hi,

I just want to know like 1) Pivot Table there is any option for ROW-TOTAL, COl-TOTAL and GRAND-TOTAL in MDX query. 2) For Missing Value I have Numeric Missing value dot, I want to is there any option which will represents missing value in different character. Like in Oracal You can use NVL option for different representation of missing value.

Thanks sagar