Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2011, week 4)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 22 Jul 2011 16:43:38 -0400
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Daniel Yanosky <dyanosky@KENNESAW.EDU>
Subject:      ODS RTF: Suppress subtitles.

Hi everyone,

I am creating summary reports using ODS RTF. I have already suppressed the sas procedure titles using NOPTITLE. Is it possible to suppress the extraneous statements from UNIVARIATE and MEANS immediately about those output tables? I have the following at the top of my MEANS output table:

Analysis Variable : BASE_CHG_Sum Base_Charges_Rollup

====

and the following at the top of my UNIVARIATE output table:

Variable: qy_da_use_Sum (QY_DA_USE)

====

Can I suppress these as well?

Thanks!